We’re thrilled to announce we’ll be picking one Friend of the Bay member as our guest for lunch with the one and only
At a mutually agreeable date (once we get this pesky lockdown thing out of the way), we’ll meet up for lunch at one of our favourite North East eateries – with food and drink on us.
You’ll join us in Whitley Bay, a stone’s throw away from some of the locations used in the popular TV version of Ann’s brilliant detective, DI Vera Stanhope, where we promise a fantastically tasty brunch / lunch.
Whether you’re a writer or a reader, this is your chance to put any burning questions you have to one of our most-loved authors. Or, you know – just chat with one of the nicest people we know…
There’s no competition, no ‘tell us how you’d kill someone with a starter in 25 words‘ style entry requirement. It’s just our way of saying thank you to all of you who are supporting our exciting new venture.
And if you don’t win? Joining Friends of the Bay before December 31st for our special introductory price of £25 still gives you access to:
- weekly updated fiction and non-fiction from some of the very best writers around
- special offers & discounts on books, food, drink, clothing and much more
- access to our Friends of the Bay Community forum
So either way, Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!*
(*We cannot guarantee chicken will be on the menu)
The pesky terms and conditions:
- Anyone registered as a Friends of the Bay member by December 31st will be eligible for entry.
- We will offer up to four dates suitable to Ann’s diary.
- We will pay for your food and drink bill up to £35.
- We cannot cover travel or accommodation costs.
- There is no cash equivalent prize.
- You may bring one guest with you, at your own expense.
A Huge Thank You from the Bay Tales team to Ann Cleeves for her kind and ongoing support in our adventures!